.net Developer – C# VB.net – application support – York, Leeds (West Yorkshire)
Candour have been engaged a thriving niche software house who are looking to add a .net Developer – C# VB.net – to their application support team. The organisation have experienced little effect from the current global climate and are looking to invest heavily in their team & offering over the next 12 months.
They offer ample onsite parking, great pension & healthcare schemes and flexi-time. Remote interviewing & onboarding can also be accommodated during these times.
Our client are looking for a mid-level developer that can work on the maintenance and enhancements team, doing small features, bug fixes, and helping with some maintenance.
The main application is written in a mixture of C# & VB.net. Duties will include:
Support & Operations related
- Urgent production issue code investigations
- Proactively monitor error reports to identify unknown bugs which will then be prioritised for fix
- Application updates in response to 3rd party integration changes
- Small new feature requests from customers
- Assisting with infrastructure upgrades/migrations where developer time is needed, keeping us up to date with bug fixes and reducing risk of security vulnerabilities
- General bug fixes
- Updating 3rd party libraries
- Updating our internal Support Application and creating internal tooling
- Input to projects where new technologies are being considered to ensure that Operational requirements are considered
A full job description and company information is available to candidates meeting the above minimum criteria, please apply in the first instance with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.