Full Stack Web Developer
Leeds and WFH
Tappit is the global payment and data ecosystem for events, stadia, and venues.
Tappit provides unique end-to-end solutions including cashless payment, white-label and mobile payment apps, RFID and event analytics
Tappit enhances live event experiences, providing technology and data, improving customer experience and increasing profitability.
Tappit brings event organizers and venues closer to their fans, giving them control over their payment solutions whilst providing actionable insights to make events even better.
For more information visit www.tappit.com
Leeds, London, Dubai, Dallas.
Head of Engineering
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Web Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Developing front end website architecture.
● Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Developing back end website applications.
● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
● Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Designing and developing APIs.
● Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
○ Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Key Performance Indicators
● Is results driven with a customer and solutions focus.
● Relishes a challenge, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
● Keeps a strategic focus whilst working in the detail.
● Communicates effectively at all levels.
Skills & Experience
● Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant level of experience.
● Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
● Excellent verbal communication skills.
● Good problem solving skills.
● Attention to detail
● Lean agile concepts and development e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, DevOps.
● Implementing continuous improvement.
● Ability to interact with colleagues from all disciplines.