Cloud Services Manager
Team Candour, on behalf of one of our most trusted clients, are looking for a Cloud Services Manager or Team Leader looking to move more towards management. Azure focused; this opportunity will give you the opportunity to work within a company that encourages, develops, challenges, and supports their employees.
They understand that their team is at the core of everything they achieve and therefore will provide an environment designed for employees to thrive in. As the Cloud Services Manager, this is something you will be involved in shaping and developing moving forward.
Below are just some of the aspects that make it such a great place to work:
- Fantastic work/ life balance with procedures put in place to support you and your wellbeing in a healthy working environment
- A fully paid wellbeing hour in addition to that day’s breaks once every month to spend outside of work doing whatever makes you happy
- Progression opportunities at every level from entry to senior management where possible
- Outstanding staff retention rates with a significant number of our employees with us for more than 15 years of our 30+ years in business
- Private medical insurance at a discounted rate
- Flexible working options, including a £100 support package for your home working set up
- Fully funded training programmes to help you to grow and progress via eLearning and utilising our high-tech Learning Management System (LMS))
- A whole host of team perks, such as seasonal parties, team nights out, trips abroad, and regular incentives
- Free parking on-site in our spacious car parks with electric car charging points available on-site
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of technical support analysts and promote excellent customer service to clients
- Adhere to contractual agreements and SLA’s
- Identify and implement service efficiencies and improvement opportunities (including automation)
- Coaching, training and mentoring of technical staff through 1:1’s, appraisals, PDP’s etc
- Manage support rota to ensure sufficient service coverage
- Adhering to any governance and compliance of customer IT environments (e.g. change management)
- Maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to a satisfactory customer resolution
- Understand, adhere to, and promote IT security best practise
- Ongoing development and management of service-related documentation
- Microsoft Azure Platform Management
- Azure Virtual Desktop Management
- Understanding, implementing, and managing Infrastructure as Code to promote automation capabilities (JSON, BICEP & Terraform)
- Service request management / self-service catalogue
- Azure policy
- Resource/workload utilisationoptimisation
- Understanding of IT managed services
Desired Skills Non-essential but desired areas of knowledge include: CloudHealth or other Cloud Management Platforms, Scripting tools (PowerShell, AZ CLI etc.), DevOps automation understanding and Azure Sentinel Management.
If you think you, or anyone you know, could be a match for an amazing opportunity like this, please feel free to get in touch! Referrals always welcomed and rewarded...