Agile Project Manager – Leeds + Full remote
#TeamCandour have been engaged by a thriving digital transformation outfit embarking on an ambitious scale up of their operation to source a number of accomplished Project Manages with significant experience delivering high value software projects in an Agile environment.
With a Head Office base in Central Leeds, they are happy to offer full remote working options for these opportunities with only occasional business critical meetups required.
This outfit offer one of the best benefits packages we’ve seen for a while and too much to squeeze in here but 25 days hols and significant investment in training are highlights.
What will you be doing:
- Initiate, plan, facilitate and motivate agile project teams, and be accountable for
the successful delivery of project engagements
- Act as the Scrum Master for the delivery team ensuring effective use of agile methodologies and
- Facilitate team ceremonies - Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective and Standups
- Lead “Discovery phases” with clients, establishing the strategic, operational, technical and
- commercial foundations for project delivery
- Facilitate user story workshops and elicit requirements from the project and client stakeholders
- Coordinate User and Customer Experience research activities with the UX Designers
- Identify areas of improvement for the Delivery Team and enable them to implement planned
- Ensure transparency in the Management of project risks and issues, and communicate effectively
- to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project budgets and utilisation of team members
To be successful in this role you should:
- Have a passion for technology
- Be passionate about delivery and Agile concepts
- Be focused on outcomes for the user and client
- Have strong drive for self-improvement and the coaching of others
- Have great communication skills and can tailor your approach to suit the team, individuals and
Sound interesting? Drop us a line and we can arrange a call to go through the details.