.net Developer, C# Developer – Wakefield, Leeds (West Yorkshire)
Our client, a genuine leader in their field continuing to invest in their tech teams despite the global downturn are looking to add an accomplished .net developer / C# developer to work out of their Wakefield Head Office.
Remote interviewing & onboarding are obviously available at present. They also offer a flexible work from home offering during more normal times as well as a number of other fantastic benefits including:
Annual bonus, private health plan, health insurance, discounted gym membership and free on-site parking.
So, the key skills you’ll need to bring:
- Relevant college certificate or honours degree in an IT or communications subject or relevant experience
- .NET C#
- SQL using T-SQL
- Experience using source control
- Experience using Visual Studio
Any exposure to any of the following would be highly beneficial:
- XAML (Silverlight)
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC / Web API
- Threading and TPL
- WCF / Web Services
And your responsibilities:
- Development of application (Windows or Web) and web service code in accordance with the technical architecture and technical design documents. This should consist of the build and component test of all modules (including production on test data) to the point where all code is stored in version control awaiting formal system test.
- Input into the development of technical architecture and technical design documents to allow the realisation of business requirements. This will be in conjunction with the appropriate Business and Application leads.
- Support of applications through the test cycle and throughout the service introduction phase
- Support the system, integration and technical testing phases through the fixing of issues in the code before entry in to the version control system. Deploying the application components to the test environment ensuring that testing can take place.
- Adhere to software development and coding best standards and practices at all times to allow the long term stability of the internally developed applications and processes.
- Produce standard documentation throughout the software development lifecycle when required. Produce weekly status reports as required.
A full job description is available along with company information & full details of the benefits on offer to candidates meeting the above minimum experience. Drop us a line with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.