Senior Front-End Developer – Angular – Central Manchester, North West
Candour have been engaged by a true leader in their sector currently thriving despite the current global situation to source an accomplished Senior Front-End Developer with a focus Angular/AngularJS to work out of their Central Manchester office.
The organisation is cash rich with long term contracts shielded from the current turmoil and can offer considerable job security in uncertain times. Other benefits include:
- Annual bonus
- Flexi time & WFH options
- Share incentive scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- BUPA Medical Health Care
- Regular Tech Talks
- Training and Development opportunities
Obviously full time WFH is currently available as well as remote interviewing & onboarding with the option of 1/2 days available once the world begins to return to normal.
Key technical skills:
- Considerable use of AngularJS
- An appreciation for good, clean code.
- Successfully leading a variety of software projects, to deliver quality outputs on time and in budget.
- Taking ownership of supporting documentation.
- Lead on preparing estimates for inclusion in proposals.
- High level of communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally at all levels with both colleagues and clients.
- To lead on sprint meetings on a daily basis and communicate effectively to the team.
- Lead, uphold and share best working practices to produce quality products
- To pro-actively recognise any sales opportunities and share ideas upwards and across in the organisation and take the initiative in discussing opportunities with clients.
- Successfully managing expectations of key stakeholders with respect to their work and any other team members working on their assignment.
- Demonstrate people and client management skills to the required standard of a Senior Software Developer.
- Ensure that any issues effecting delivery (quality, time or cost) are communicated to the General Manager/Project Manager in a timely manner to minimise project risk.
- To work continuously on own professional development to enhance career development.
If you’re looking to find out more, drop us a line with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & available and we can arrange an informal chat to go through the benefits of the opportunity.