Front-end Developer - Working Remote
Are you passionate about web innovation and new technologies?
Here at Candour Solutions our clients Front-End Developers are dedicated to building clean, modern, performant code to provide a fantastic User Experience and they are eager to achieve a more inclusive future for all they work with.
Using technologies such as Angular, Bootstrap, Google Material and React, for a portfolio of high-profile national and international clients in a variety of sectors, you'll be assisting in the development of digital goods and services, enhancing efficiency, and addressing challenges.
Your enthusiasm for Front-End coding will rub off onto others, and you'll collaborate with a team of UX Designers, Analysts, and other developers to prototype, test, and iterate user interfaces that will benefit our clients.
You’ll become engaged in meetings, where you'll have active discussions on design and front-end technology, as well as seeing how it fits into the whole development life cycle.
If this characterizes you, you might be the right fit for us.
Where you come in
- You'll convert visual design into code that's semantic and accessible.
- Work with designers, developers, project managers, analysts, and clients in a collaborative environment.
- Contribute information as well as creating estimates for proposals and tenders
- Assist with the maintenance of Front-End development documentation
- Keep up to date with emerging tech and best practices
- Explain technical detail and concepts in plain English
- Demonstrate Front-End features and benefits of different tech options within the team and to clients
What we’d like you to bring
- Over 2 years experience as a web developer, ideally as a Front-End Developer
- Attention to detail and organisation
- Committed to providing exceptional service to customers and co-workers
- Strong understanding of mobile and desktop browsers, as well as inspection tools, and the ability to spot and fix complicated issues and bugs
- Working knowledge of WCAG 2.1 and accessibility remediation
- Clear communication both verbal and written
- Competitive salaries
- Pension scheme
- Option to buy extra holidays
- Laptop and subsidised home internet
- Assistance with training and personal development.
- Volunteering for causes of your choice is encouraged