Lead/Senior Magento role – Fully remote
Here at Candour Solutions we are on a search for a Lead Developer specialising in Back End Magento.
Our clients are leading digital partners for an impressive range of businesses including, Peugeot, Malibu and the NHS as well as working with charities such as War Child and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Their team work primarily with Magento, however they are also working with a number of other platforms including shopify etc.
The company are happy to provide full training on wider working practices.
More about the role:
You'll be part of a team of roughly 20 commerce developers, which includes a peer group of lead developers and a mix of senior, mid, and junior devs. You'll have a dedicated Test Lead for each project, as well as help from project managers, account managers, our production team, and our commercial / sales team from throughout the company.
As a Technical Lead you will be:
- An excellent communicator, capable of conversing with both clients and co-workers.
- Self-reliant - takes initiative and maintains a positive attitude.
- Pragmatic - when confronted with a problem, be creative and open-minded.
- A motivating leader who encourages team members to reach their full potential.
- A problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
- Aspiring - come to work with the goal of making a difference.
- 3+ years of experience working with Magento / Adobe.
- 2+ years demonstrable experience working with web services (REST / SOAP)
- 28 days holiday (in addition to the bank holidays)
- A bonus scheme ran within the company
- Life coverage (Worth double the salary)
- Funding provided for training and development
- Company pension scheme
- Employee programmes of assistance adding wellbeing portal, get into use to counseling and get into use to financial advisers