Great news...#Team Candour are on the hunt for an outstanding PHP Developer based in Manchester (with options to work remotely if you so desire!).
Another outstanding Candour client is on a big hiring push with PHP and the top of their shopping list. This retail platform is the very best of the best, they put customers first and aim to provide the very best service with a groundbreaking team using the very best and most up to date tech.
About the company
My client builds high-performance, omnichannel, eCommerce websites. They harness the full capability of custom eCommerce application, leveraging API’s and microservices to deliver performant UX/UI and the highest quality CX. They develop with the highest quality tech and work with an outstanding businesses. They build brilliant eCommerce solutions for the most ambitious retailers at the forefront of the market.
About the role
- - Consulting with internal and external stakeholders on UI/UX/CX
- - Helping clients to determine specifications and requirements for new site builds
- - Communicating and presenting designs decisions
- - Developing eCommerce websites
- - Interacting with the core PHP application
About the individual
- Commercial web development experience
- Experience with eCommerce websites and high-quality CX
- OOP PHP
- Caching and session management
- Version control and source code management with; GIT/Github
- Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Node.js, Yarn.
About the package
- Excellent salary
- 28/33 paid holidays
- Flexible 37.5 hour week
- Career progress and development
- IDE budget provided
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- No dress code
- Relaxed environment
- Exposure to new technologies
- Mastery of problem domain
- Easy access to public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, company lunches, company socials, champagne launches and lots more.