#Team Candour are looking for an outstanding Product Designer to work for an outstanding company based in Sheffield (but don't worry there are options to work entirely remotely)
About my client:
My client works with industry leaders tackles the world’s leading cause of death among young people, road traffic accidents.
They're the finest insurance telematics provider whose capabilities consist of data science excellence, cutting-edge mobile technology and the innovative use of
social science to provide unique safety insights for the benefit of the world-leading insurance clients and their customers.
About the job:
My client is looking for a Product Designer (UX-UI) to join the expanding Product Design Team. You’ll be working closely with the product manager, mobile and web engineers, data scientists, and more.
You will design and run user research sessions, workshops and learn from previous insights and data reports so you understand the what, why and how of problems you’re solving for their clientele. This will be an important position for consolidating and building client relations throughout the company.
You will create prototypes and design documentations ensuring that the team completely understands all design requirements for upcoming sprints. As well as working collaboratively with clients to ensure that the high quality user experiences people expect from my client are maintained.
You will contribute to the quality of project delivery as well as the delivery of your own work in a timely fashion. In this position it is of the upmost importance that you deliver high quality products/projects in designated time frames!
You must be a human being...sounds weird but stay with me! My client needs a people person, someone who can understand an issue, find a resolution and communicate this clearly and concisely!
• Extensive work experience as a Product Designer (UX/UI) in a technology
company or digital agency
• Ability to align people to foster empathy with the user and focus on goals
• Strong collaborator and communicator
• Expert in design strategy and design systems
• Extremely proficient in interaction and user interface design, and in using
design and prototyping software (e.g. Sketch, Marvel)
• Experience in managing the end-to-end design process, including the writing of
handoff documentation and design specifications to developers
• Experience in using analytics to identify where research is needed and analyse data to inform strategy
About the package:
• A competitive salary
• 31 days holiday (23 standard + 8 bank holidays) with an opportunity to
purchase up to 5 additional days per holiday year
• Pension scheme
• Share options incentive
• Health Cash Plan allows you to claim cash back towards some of your
healthcare costs including, optical and dental
• Personal development including training courses, attending conferences, and
industry recognised certifications, etc.
• Flexible remote working policy. For those that want to, you’ll be able to work
from home for the majority of the time (with a chance to work from the office
based on hot-desk basis)