Our client, a genuine leader in their field continuing to invest in their tech teams despite the global downturn are looking to add an accomplished Proclaim developer to work out of their Wakefield Head Office.
Remote interviewing & onboarding are obviously available at present. They also offer a flexible work from home offering during more normal times as well as a number of other fantastic benefits including:
Annual bonus, private health plan, health insurance, discounted gym membership and free on-site parking.
So, the key skills you’ll need to bring:
- Demonstrable Proclaim development and configuration experience (including but not limited to database and screen design, workflow implementation, document set up, MI reporting and automation, data import / exports, ATM/Task server administration, web services administration)
- Passionate about Coding, Enthusiastic and Innovative.
- Experience working within an office environment, with good general IT awareness and knowledge.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Rigorous attention to detail, with a logical approach to problem solving.
- Organised and methodical, with the ability to effectively plan your own workload, delivering a quality result to tight deadlines.
- Customer focused approach and driven to get the right solution.
And your responsibilities:
- Functionality improvement and the development of new system features to support business requirements and changes to the Proclaim based application areas. Provide feedback on user requests, as to the most effective way of implementing changes.
- Work with Product Analysts / users/ managers to identify temporary workarounds and process changes as needed.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are kept updated of all developments, escalating issues as required.
- Develop and maintain resilient and beneficial data exchange (import and export) processes.
- Ensure that all system amendments, additions, and deletions are delivered to agreed timescales and quality and budgets. Follow agreed change control processes and documentation, ensuring changes are migrated to the live system with no detrimental impact to the systems or operational areas.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of the system services, features, and all changes, ensuring that they are up-to-date and stored centrally for future reference by all.
- Provide second line support to users of the Case Management applications, responding to technical and operational queries as well as providing assistance with system related issues and administration.
A full job description is available along with company information & full details of the benefits on offer to candidates meeting the above minimum experience. Drop us a line with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.