Scrum Master – Web projects – Wetherby, Leeds
Candour have partnered with a multi award winning software house to source an accomplished Scrum Master to help drive their delivery of complex web-based projects across their amazing client portfolio.
This is an awesome opportunity to steer the direction of some real cutting-edge solutions on behalf of a who’s who of household names.
Key skills & experience:
- Qualified to degree level in an IT related subject or equivalent
- Previously worked as a developer and/or similar technical role and/or a testing role
- Have worked with CMS systems and are familiar with marketing automation
- Worked on digital transformation projects within digital agencies or clients
- Experience with project/task management software such as JIRA, Asana, etc.
- Relevant Scrum Master qualifications
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Scrum Master to pull the development team together to deliver major web projects as well as daily tasks for their clients. You'll bring a natural ability to get things done and facilitate the development teams making the right decisions on solutions whilst encouraging them to challenge and improve systems, without conflict and disruption to delivery.
- You will be an experienced leader and a role model for development methodology, demonstrating both agile and traditional values and principles in delivery, processes and actions.
- You will use your facilitation expertise to support our development team and project managers to complete projects whilst working on various enhancements, improvements and new implementations.
- You will be responsible for the facilitation of all relevant agile ceremonies including daily scrum/stand ups, sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews.
- You'll remove blockers to delivery by identifying the right people who can make things happen, whilst helping build an environment where problems are raised and resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Work with designers, UI and Systems developers, testers and project managers to plan, define, track and execute sprints.
- Facilitate the completion of deliverables according to commitments made in sprint planning.
- Lead in the estimation and planning of technical deliverables across sprints and track via suitable reports such as burn down charts.
A full job description can be provided to candidates meeting the above minimum criteria, please apply in the first instance with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.